Join us for a workshop
“Healing your digestive system”
A cooking and information packed workshop
Saturday 15th of October
3pm to 6pm
All Disease Begins In The Gut
This workshop was a great success last year and I know a number of you are waiting for it to be repeated again.
So here it is,
make sure you do not miss it!!
It is a 2nd practical workshop in a series of educational workshops that DSNaturopathy DSN offered to you last year as a tool and support on your journey towards health. It has been created to help many of you out there that are struggling with digestive problems, families with ADHD and Autism related disorders.
If you suffer from one or more of these:
Problems with Digestion, Bloating, Gas, Acid reflux
IBS, IBD, Celiac disease, Crohn disease
Child learning disabilities: ADHD, Dyslexia, Concentration problems, Autism
Asthma Eczema, Allergies
Hormonal imbalances, PMS, Infertility
Compromised immunity, Autoimmune diseases
Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Depression, anxiety, panic attacks
Pre-conception and pregnancy – healthy gut, healthy baby!
Chances are need to go on a
“Gut healing diet”
The 1st part of the workshop will provide you with information on:
- What are the signs of poor digestion and how do we know if our gut is healthy?
- We live in the era of nutritional mis-information!
- Clearing the misconceptions
- “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”
- What is a Gut Healing Diet and how does it differs from a Healthy Diet
- Why some people should not eat raw in the first stages of gut healing
- What are the healing and repairing foods for your digestive system
- Should we repair and then cleanse or vice-versa
- When can we start re-introducing the problem foods
- What are the signs that our body gives us
- Should we supplement and how to choose the right ones
- Which herbs are healing the digestive system
- The importance of addressing the mind, emotions and spirituality in the gut healing
- The Gut-Brain relationship
The 2nd part is practical demonstration of healthy gut healing meals:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner choices
- Snacks and grain free baking
- Fermented foods such as Kombucha, Sauerkraut and Kefir
- Grain free crackers, vegetable dips, vegetable milks
- You do not need to give up on deserts! Grain free pancakes, cakes and muffins
- How to stay healthy while on holidays and socializing.
- Tips on how to “stay on track”
- Sampling a days’ worth of my favorite gut healing grain and dairy free meals – after having watched me prepare them.
You will leave with:
Answers to questions like:
- Is there a right way to eat and why
- How to start healing your digestive track
- Which foods for which conditions “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”
- Booklet to take away packed with valuable information
- Recipes and the know-how to recreate them.
- A standard program to heal the digestive track with foods to avoid list
- Grocery list and tips on shopping to permit you to start right away
- Clear food plan for 2 weeks so no excuses
- Buzzing with energy from all the delicious nutrients I will have fed you!
- The workshop is on Saturday 15th October from 3 – 6 pm at my home in Jannusan
- It is 3h of learning, cooking and eating nutrition-dense delicious food.
- The cost is BD55.
- Sign-up and pay by Saturday 8th of October for only BD50.
- We operate on “first come first serve basis”.
- Your place will be reserved once we have received your payment.
- For booking or more information please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +973 38844371
* Sign up quickly, we have limited spaces and we get booked up quickly each time
* Remember the deadline to get the early-bird discount is Saturday 8th of October
* Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not totally satisfied after the workshop, I will give you a full refund – although I’ll need some feedback first!
* Cancelation policy: up to 4 days, full refund; 3 days before, 50% refund, 2 days before, no refund
I look forward to seeing you there!
Watch out for coming Workshops / Talks:
26th of October – Balance your hormones naturally – Talk in Word Bookstore Café
29th of October – Foundations of health and vitality – Raw food Workshop
12th of November – Healthy food – Workshop for children (10 -18 years old) – with Dejana and Melanie
23rd of November – How to prepare healthy foods for children (workshop for mothers) – Word Bookstore Café
5th of December – Discover Iridology – Talk in Word Bookstore Café